Meet the Team | Mark Erwin
Mark Erwin, ChFC®, M.A. Psychology
I believe in high trust relationships based on expertise, integrity, and authenticity.
I have been blessed to participate in endurance sports like triathlon, cycling, swimming, sailboat racing, and backcountry skiing. Life, like endurance sports, can be very challenging. There are times when fear and other obstacles get in the way and throw you off course. My life experiences and unique educational background provide me with the ability to help clients make informed decisions to overcome those obstacles, both personally and financially, so they can focus on achieving their goals.
I graduated from UC Berkeley with a Degree in Economics. I obtained a Master's Degree in Spiritual Psychology so I could better understand how people deal with change and resolve issues in their lives.
Education, Registrations, and Designations:
- Graduate of the University of California at Berkeley with a B.A. in Economics
- Chartered Financial Consultant through American College (ChFC®)
- Master's degree in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica
- FINRA Series 7, 63 and 65 securities registrations as an Investment Adviser Representative of Commonwealth
- Licensed insurance agent for life, health, disability, and long-term care insurance.